Freitag, 19. September 2014

Grand Opening – Celebrate with 40% off

 

I'm so happy to announce my grand opening today. I'm returning to designing after a little break and I have not one, but two stores opening this Friday. Head over to my new homes @Mscraps & @Gingerscraps and get 40% off until 25th september.

CD_GrandOpeningSale

I designed a brand-new collection for today, including Alphabet, Kit, Journaling Cards & Templates.
"Happy Days Ahead" -  is a bright, happy and totally cheerful collection. Colorful to brighten up your days and let you smile. 

 

Happy Days Ahead – Collection

CD_HappyDaysAhead_Bundle_preview600

Available @MScraps & @Gingerscraps - 40% off
Regular Price: $ 17.79

Save 40% - Sale Price: $ 10.67

All parts are listed separetely in my shops too. 

CD_HappyDayesAhead_CreativeInspirations

I also have a second new release for today - a template pack " A Starry Night"

CD_AStarryNight_preview600

Available @MScraps & @Gingerscraps - 40% off
Regular Price: $ 4.50

Sale Price: $ 2.70

CD_AStarryNight_CreativeInspirations

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen